Postponed Ogmore beach event

It looks like non-stop rain most of the day, so I think it best we postpone today’s event on Ogmore beach.

We will try and find a date in September at our next meeting on 29th August.

Incidentally, if anyone fancies coming to Balcombe to support the fracking protests I am thinking of going next weekend. Let me know.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s