7.00pm Thursday 29th August 2013 at theThe Railway PH at the bottom of Station Hill
ALL WELCOME (Especially new members!)
- Welcome and Introductions
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes and matters arising
- Officers’ reports (Andy/John/Neil)
- Councillor feedback (Kathy)
- Elections – target ward considerations + Euro 2014 election (Andy)
- Campaigns update – Fracking (John/Trish/Rozz/Andy); PAAA (Andy)
N.B. Message from Rozz Cutler re Fracking demo planning meeting
I have booked : Len Evens Centre, Aberkenfig Welfare Hall, Hope Avenue, Aberkenfig, CF32 9P.
Thursday 22nd August at 7.00pm
The cost of the room is very reasonable at £12, we can make tea or coffee and stay as long as we need to. This is for a MEETING to discuss and delegate what needs to be done for the DEMONSTRATION. Date still to be confirmed.
Can you please let as many people know as possible.
REMINDER – If anyone needs a lift to any of our meetings, let Andy know and we will organise it for you.